100 Things Rangers Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die (100 Things...Fans Should Know)

100 Things Rangers Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die (100 Things...Fans Should Know)

B. inggris kak tolong bantuin pliss​

kak tolong bantuin pliss​

1. By the time I got to the theater, the movie had already started.

2. By the time I got to the drugstore, it had already closed.

3. By the time I called their house, they had already left.

4. By the time I applied, they had already hired someone else.

5. By the time we saw the house, someone had already made an offer.

6. By the time the firemen arrived, the house had already burned down.

7. By the time I arrived, her children had already eaten the whole cake.

8. By the time I got to the hospital, she had already gone home.

9. By the time I turned on the TV, the game had already finished.

10. By the time I arrived at the concert, my daughter had already finished her song.

[answer.2.content]